Friday, July 15, 2011

rice ball anyone?

  Now you may have noticed a few misspelled words or places in the stories I write that need minor corrections. I figure that I 'll wait till Agnieszka and I become officially a cult before I spit shine my writing. By officially I mean , when we get a few followers. I spend just about an hour writing to all of you making up stuff as I go along. Yes its true , these stories I write every week are made up as I go along or as most people say, I just wing it.  The time is now ten minutes till six in the pm and it is time to describe my week.

  I went to work for five days , spoke to Agnieszka for hours  each day seven days a week. Ate , showered , slept and sh..... well I do what everyone else does , if you catch my drift.  He he he that was kinda funny and that was my week. The time is now five minutes till six in the pm and I'm done.

  ........... What? no really, what did you just ask me. Oh , you want to know the good stuff. I see , well have a seat , grab a cup of joe and lets take a ride on the Astro plane.  Nothing really exciting happened but I did hear a story told to me by Mr chow. Wait let me go back on how I met Mr Chow. I was counting steps through my favorite park called -ciało jedzenie ryb nie karmić - well I cant read the sign but I believe it reads -ponds of beautiful fish- and I noticed a man in deep meditation. At first I thought he was just a cool looking statue until some kids  started throwing rocks at him and he did a flash kick to one of those little kids head. which made him fall into the water.  It was really funny that kid had trouble swimming and I think he poop himself because the water was turning a dark brown. I just laughed and continued walking.

  Anyways one day as I was walking I hear a hey yah wooo nahhh mmmmm. Which caught my attention because Mr Chow has'nt said anything until that day. He opens his eyes and signals me to come closer. I get near the ledge where he sits and the first thing he says to me " have you ever noticed that , that cloud over there looks like a rabbit" I tell him " well no , not really" he gives a light laughter. The kind of laugh that people give when their high on something. " you should join me and contemplate the days of old" "the days of old" " yes ....old of days" then he stops and gives a dead stare . Then he laughs again. I ask him do you want me to meditate with you? he replys " yes lets visit our ancestors and ask for guidance" then he sorta chomps on nothing , swallows and puts his hand near my face. " rice ball"?

          "Theirs nothing in your hand "He opens his eyes " oh " then a flash " rice ball?"  I take the rice ball and eat it. Now my first assumption was I was serious going to get messed up but a half hour has gone by and I don't feel a thing. Mr Chow was just giggling away with one or two " nice kitty" Thats a nice kiddy cat" of course theirs no cat around and I came to a conclusion that his not on drugs, hes just freaking nuts. So i told myself , Okay just ten more minutes. I set my watch to go off in ten minutes and I'll make some excuse to go. But as soon as I press the set button a lighting strike had struck and it just started pouring. Both Mr Chow and I ran for shelter .

   Now believe me when I tell you I walked this park for years and I never noticed any...... My thought was interrupted by something in the bushes , then in the trees. I was more than one shadow like figure and it was fast. Then Mr Chow spoke: 
獲取我身後感覺危險
All I said was " what" 
then Mr chow said " 
我說我身後 " then I said " huh" then those shadow like figures jumped out . Freak'n ninjas!!
I could'nt believe it . One said "  
あなたここで一体何さえ日本人やっているではない " then Mr chow said something like "
 聽著,我一些很好的狗屁如果你不我生病分享 "
then those ninjas said "
彼について待つ "
I did'nt even care about Mr Chow any more, I did what I do best and ran for dear life. It was kinda strange because one second I was running on a dirt road then the next I was falling of the ledge to one of those ponds. I don't have time to explain how I got out of the - Ponds Of Beautiful Fish - ( ponds of beautiful fish , my ass!) but when I walk pass Mr Chow at that same spot hes no longer meditating. Instead  Hs just standing there with his hand in the air yelling  " TAKE ME ! , TAKE ME ! "

   And now the time is seven o' two. Uh huh , you guys owe me seven minutes.
p.s. the translations wasnt what I wanted to say perhaps if I gave it more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment