Friday, June 24, 2011

And then God said let there be Erick.......

    Then suddenly , a adorable little baby was born , me. Now it would have been cooler to use the Big Bang Theory to explain my existence but not to many people will go along with the story of myself imploding and then exploding in the delivery room. Then theirs that bird thing which drops babies from the sky  like bombs ( that would have been cool) talk about a sky diving baby, heeell yeah. But before I get into all this non-sense let me introduce myself . My name is Erick Guerrero , 32 , from , from , well everywhere. 

  I'll skip the pornographic  mental images to explain the real reason for my existence and we'll all agree that I'm , just here. The hottie  to the left of my name is the fiance. She has her own stories she would like to share with you but as for now  this is Erick time. And for Erick time all  I  can  say to you with the time your going to spend reading about me is, For one , I'm going to lie my ass off.  Of course I'll entertain you along the way. You wouldn't believe how  entertaining my life is  I'm going to pretend that I dont just sit at home playing my xbox all day. Second , this is the story of our lives , Agnieszka and Erick. The very much in love , couple. That there is no lie.

  I have a few hobbies.  A very nice rock collection , which I can't remember what I did with. I read  , play video games and consider myself an ex- film buff but the two hobbies I'll be mentioning quite often is my photographs and writing. I write about characters who I try to fool people with by pretending their real people doing what I write about in the real world. Most of them don't work out , in which I plan  a gruesome death for them. You'll most likely never see them because models for videos and photographs and their secrecy  cost money. Money the I.R.S would love to have.

  So read along on my weekly post as I take you on  little adventures of my imagination and other , real , stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment